Job Title: Senior Financial AnalystIndustry: Financial Services and ManagementLocation: ShannonContract Duration: 23 MonthsKey Responsibilities:Manage a team of 3, and junior team members.Reporting directly to the...
Job Title: Business Analyst
Industry: Financial Services and Management
Contract Duration: 23 Months
- Business Design -Conduct high quality business analysis and provide clear business requirement documentation.
- Proactively engage with Project Manager, Head of Business Design and/or functional leaders to document business improvements and/or issues.
- Elicit and document business requirements with end users and stakeholders.
- Create Business Requirements Documents and Functional Specifications.
- Communication of the requirements to IT.
- Working with HBD and operational SMEs to capture to be processes and supporting documentation - i.e. SOPS, procedures, policy updates.
- Provide support to UAT team by defining and carrying out tests to validate new processes.
- Ensure Business readiness for deployment of the change - i.e. Training support, user config, migration support, incident management.
- Escalation of issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly professional, self-motivated with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Significant experience and knowledge of supporting transformations in a Retail mortgage servicing business.
- Experienced in MS Office.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
- Strong understanding of all aspects of systems implementation and software development life cycles.
- A proven track record of excellent communication and customer service skills; ability to translate client requirements into tangible requirements/ deliverables.
- Experience working with technical and business teams to translate internal and external business needs to drive functional and technical requirements
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Recognised IT Qualification]
- Recognised Project Management Qualification
- Business Requirements and Process mapping
- IT Knowledge - General
- Accuracy & Quality
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills- Written
- Problem solving
- Team Working
- Conflict Management
- Good stakeholder management skills
- 6% Bonus
- Further Education Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Laya Healthcare
* Please note you must have a minimum of :
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience working as a business analyst in Financial services/Insurance.
- 3rd Level Qualification.
- Professional Qualification in Business Analysis.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.