Duties:Manage Inbound\outbound contacts on request, via phone, email and other applications.Order Critical List management, proactively manage communication in timely manner.Order Cancellation file management, proactively manage...
Job Title: Customer Service : French/ Italian/ Spanish
Industry: E-commerce/ Customer Service
- Manage Inbound/outbound contact on request, via phone, email, and other applications.
- Order critical list management:: proactively manage communication in timely manner.
- Order cancellation file management, proactively manage communication in timely manner.
- Order Management: liaise with customers directly regarding status of anomaly orders.
- Managing and concluding multiple tickets for multi-disciplined and multi-location based teams.
- Provide regular recommendations on process, tools, and business improvements
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Work closely with Client, Customer experience and account team to improve the processes of the existing customer service
- Create and monitor internal cases for tracking wide range of issues that touch customer service flow, from process improvement, customer-reported issues and orders problems.
- Work with internal and external teams to deliver tasks and document progress.
- Assist account management with production of scope documentation to deliver results in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service Operations.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to problem.
- Ability to respond appropriately to problem requests and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Proficiency with database management and software programs.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast paced environment.
- Supportive of company standards by collaborating, communicating, and cooperating with internal staff members and external clients in a timely and professional.
- French/ Spanish/ Italian.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Please note you must have previous experience in a Customer Service Department to be considered for this role.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.