Asset ManagerLocation: Dublin or ShannonContract: 23 months Guidant IRC are looking for an Asset Manager to work for one of our large multinational firms in...
Job Title: Commercial Real Estate - Asset Manager
Industry: Financial, Customer Services
Location: Shannon, Clare
Contract Duration: 23 Months
- Support the Portfolio Manager.
- Assist in the management of a portfolio of debtors: agree and implement debt management strategies to maximise recoveries for commercial real estate.
- Conducting due diligence, relationship management.
- With the colleagues on the real estate team : ensure minimal delays in getting assets onto the market through effective and efficient relationship management and implementation of process controls to minimise risk.
- Financial Management - Maximise the financial return for our capital partners through effective debtor management.
- Analysis and Reporting - Produce accurate and reliable Management Information for Senior Management/EX CO on the portfolio.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Business degree or equivalent qualification.
- APA in Housing Loans or QFA (essential).
- Proven experience within a portfolio management or debt restructuring role.
- Experience of working on cases involving insolvency / liquidation / receivership / examinership (preferable).
- Accuracy & quality
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Customer service & Commercial Awareness
- Influencing/Persuasion & Negotiation skills
- Judgement & Decision-making
- Problem solving
* Please note you must have customer service experience and have APA in Housing Loans or QFA.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.