We are currently recruiting for Production Operators to work with one of our largest clientsPerson SpecificationQuick Learner Strong Capacity to develop Technical Skillset in a...
We are currently recruiting for Production Operators to work with one of our largest clients
- Quick Learner - Strong Capacity to develop Technical Skillset in a short period of time
- Problem Owner - Simply put owns the problem and does not hand off to others to resolve
- Solution Focused - Brings the solution
- Collaborative - Works well with others and sees the value in it
- Competitive - Wants to be recognised as the best (Team or Individually)
- Innovative - Comes up with new ways of doing things
- To operate all machinery & equipment in the bottling hall in an efficient & safe manner
- Ensure compliance to health, safety, environmental & quality standards
- Operators are expected to contribute to on-going efficiency improvements through lean manufacturing tools which contribute towards meeting KPI targets set for individual parts of the process
- Take ownership of Personal Development
- Adhoc duties as required by the management or supervisory team
- Knowledge of and experience in Manufacturing, Technical, Lean 5s / Six Sigma advantageous
If you feel this is the right fit for you please forward your CV today and we will arrange immediate interview
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.