Recruiting for our client in Slane Castle DistilleryBar Tender Required for Day time hoursFor immediate interview please forward your CV today to email@example.comJob SpecificationsTo provide...
Recruiting for our client in Slane Castle Distillery
Bar Tender Required for Day time hours
For immediate interview please forward your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide world class service of daily bar operations within Slane Distillery including but not limited to Whiskey Lounge, Stalls Bar and Tasting Rooms.
- Support with set up and replenishment of Tasting Rooms in between tour groups.
- Ensure all glassware is cleaned, presented and stored as laid out during induction and training adhering to any B-F policies and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain stock levels of whiskeys for tastings, accounting for any discrepancies within specified log books.
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for service to bar areas.
- Assist with bar menu changes and suggestions for development.
- Ensure 'Challenge 25' is implemented and followed within all transactions and service delivery.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies, with particular focus on creative and enticing bar displays.
- Comply with food and beverage regulations as laid out in B-F policies, standard operation procedures or otherwise.
- Assist in events as required by the business.
- Ensure all bar areas are immaculately presented at all times.
- Complete checklists on opening/closing and other records as required.
- Engage with guests and encourage dwell time in bar areas.
- Complete RSA training and other relevant training as set out by management
- Ensure all H&S and sanitation regulations are followed
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.