We are currently recruiting for Production Operators to work with one of our largest clientsPerson SpecificationQuick Learner Strong Capacity to develop Technical Skillset in a...
As a Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for;
- Overseeing and supporting a team of 15 microbiologists with three direct reports, assessing performance and conducting training
- Managing and controlling microbiological testing for pharmaceutical products for release
- Validating testing methods, and conducting method transfer
- Inputting to regulatory files for new product submissions and approvals
- Ensuring quality standards are met in relation to GLP, GMP and regulatory body directives
- Supporting continuous improvement via 6S and Lean Six Sigma
- Minimum of a BSc in Microbiology or a related scientific discipline
- Direct management/ leadership experience with a pharmaceutical microbiology laboratory
- Experience of working within FDA/IMB regulated facility( preferably within sterile injectable manufacture)
- Knowledge of aseptic processing, microbial and environmental monitoring, and isolator technology is preferable
- Ability to provide leadership, set clear team objectives, communicate clearly, and ensure progress towards predefined targets
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry at a pivotal point in their expansion plans in Ireland. In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary with a generous associated benefits scheme
Apply direct now or call Nathan Mc Carron on 01618682234 to discuss your application in greater detail
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.