We are currently recruiting for Production Operators to work with one of our largest clientsPerson SpecificationQuick Learner Strong Capacity to develop Technical Skillset in a...
Our client's focused in the development and commercialisation of highly innovative and high quality branded and generic medicinal products, for the therapeutic treatment of a range of conditions including cardiovascular and oncological disease
As a QA Executive III you will be responsible for;
- Supporting the QA group in the ongoing compliance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
- Underwriting and manufacturing, Analytical Development areas and vendor oversight.
- Reviewing batch documentation for shipment and distribution, including deviation, out of specification (OOS) and incident reports
- Investigating and reviewing product complaints, stability OOS, and non-conformance of products
- Ensuring CAPA's are closed and generating Technical Agreements
- Creating and maintaining SOP's
- Minimum of a BSc in a relevant scientific subject (e.g.pharmaceutical science) with significant experience in pharmaceutical QC or QA
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical QMS, quality risk management systems, and cGMP
- Experience with sterile injectable manufacture and with TrackWise is preferable
Apply direct or contact Nathan Mc Carron on 01618682234
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.