12 month Fixed term contract
Reporting directly into the Head of Products, you will take a leading role in the development of award-winning Insurance products and also manage an extensive portfolio of existing products for an International Financial Services Organisation, with operations primarily across Europe.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation in Ireland, as they embark on a Business Transformation Program to enable the maturing of the organisation - transforming their TOM, processes and implementing a new core software platform.
- Drive the delivery of key products, engaging directly with key business stakeholders
- Assist in the roadmap & development of the organisation's product portfolio, by researching and understanding target markets & evaluating customer requirements
- Engage in defining the product strategy, including core product positioning and messaging into various country markets and channels
- Provide Product expertise in support of new business and Sales activities
- Contributing to define the marketing mix to maximize the value for all stakeholders and consumers
- Assist in shaping new product propositions and innovations
- Fully understand the technical details of Insurance product range - policies, enrolment, claims processes
- Manage product reviews for the existing product portfolio
- Provide inputs to press launches and market communications, as well as product training
Experience & Skillset required:
- Degree in Business or Financial Services related area
- Proven experience in the B2B2C relationships
- Experience as a Product Owner / Product Manager delivering insurance product propositions, ideally for life and / or non-life insurance / assurance protection sector
- Must have proven product management background in an international environment
- 5+ years experience in Financial Services & ideally the Insurance Industry sector
- Customer focussed and strong understanding of the customer experience
- Ability to flourish in a dynamic, change environment
- Excellent Communication skills - fluent English & presentation skills
- Language competence in either Polish or any Nordic languages would also be highly advantageous but not essential
Salary = €65-75K + benefits
Note: this vacancy is being initially offered as a 12 month fixed term contract.
Note: You must be an EU/EEA citizen or holder of a current Irish work visa.
Product Manager, Senior Business Analyst, Product Owner, Product Marketing Manager, Insurance Industry, Banking, Life Assurance, Insurances, Insurance Products, Life policies, non-life policies, Financial Services Products, Polish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish languages.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted