Talent Acquisition Partner is being sought by a leading Pharma organisation seeking to joining their existing in-house team of TA experts, working with stakeholders across the Group Globally, assisting Senior Managers in Europe, Middle East & Asic-Pac locations with sourcing strategies to recruit professionals to join a company that is transforming the healthcare landscape.
Excellent opportunity for anyone interested in career progression, to engage directly with Senior Business Stakeholders, across various corporate function, assisting them with their resourcing strategies, defining the skills & expertise required and then delivering through the full 360 Talent engagement & sourcing process.
Open to agency or in-house talent acquisition / recruitment experience backgrounds.
If you are passionate about people resourcing, stakeholder engagement and making an impact on peoples lives by the work that you do, this position will be suitable for you!
- Manage and drive appropriate sourcing, assessment, selection and pre-on boarding strategies for Global roles across all corporate functions
- Drive the talent acquisition strategy for positions across all divisions
- Manage major recruitment campaigns & business critical Talent Acquisition projects
- Engage with key Stakeholders at all levels-internally & externally with vendors, marketing, etc
- Guide sourcers to develop functional talent acquisition strategies
- Ensure quality hiring manager & candidate experience (XP) throughout the hiring process
- Data compliance within Applicant Tracking Tool (ATS) & reporting to key Stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to relevant geographic labour and employment laws across the countries
- Bachelor's degree, or relevant work experience in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition
- Excellent Business Partnering & stakeholder management experience
- Experience in full-cycle Talent Acquisition across any Corporate functional area - Finance, Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, IT, Technology, Production & Manufacturing, Legal or HR - Human Resources
- Effective and persuasive communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfort with dynamic pace of change and ability to navigate complexity with ease
- Demonstrated record of developing partnerships and relationships in a matrixed organization
- Proven ability to engage with senior hiring managers and key stakeholders
Salary = €45-55K + excellent benefits
Please note that EU/EEA citizens or current work visa holders in Ireland only need apply.
Other Key Terms:
Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Talent Acquisition Partner, TA Partner, Recruitment Business Partner, Recruiter, Recruitment Contract recruitment, Permanent recruitment, Full-cycle recruitment & talent acquisition.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted