Customer Services 3 mth contract training given based in Belfast Leading premium drinks Company requires Customer Services executive in Customer Services Department Purpose of the...
IRC are actively recruiting for a Learning & Development Manager for one of our Limerick based clients
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least two years experience working in a Contact Centre Environment
- Experience in delivering training programs via online learning
- Experience in providing L&D support in a remote agent contact centre
- Good knowledge of Quality/Process Improvement techniques
- Experience in using online team collaboration tools
- Understanding of coaching tools for remote agents
- Solid understanding of Adult Learning principles
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Excellent communication, consulting, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Professional demeanour with strong organisation and planning skills
- This position will be of interest to candidates with a proven interest in learning and training who want to broaden their experience in this area.
- Listening & Communication
Demonstrates an ability to listen and incorporate appropriate and varied communication into training events and dialogue with Learning & Development stakeholders.
- Motivational Skills
Creates a climate of support for learners and uses personal influencing skills to promote Learning & Development across the organisation.
- Personal Development
Is committed to personal development both in the subject area and in training process skills. Analyses own performance and actively seeks feedback.
- Online/Virtual Skills
Very comfortable delivering L&D solutions as well as engaging & motivating employees in a remote online way
If interested please send your CV to Sharon today at Sharon.Kiely@irishrecruitment.ie or call her today on 061 462 435
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.