Due to continued expansion Irish Recruitment Consultants are delighted to grow their team and are looking for both junior and senior consultants to join their...
My client is seeking a marketing project manager to join the team in Dublin, initial on-boarding of approx. 1 month will be in Basel with ongoing travel between Dublin and Basel. The ideal candidate will be fluent in one additional language -French or German.
Role / Responsibilities to include:
- Daily support to the Global brand teams based in Basel
- Administration & project management across a number of marketing strategies
- Lead internal brand communications plan (operational and strategic) with the global marketing team - email / yammer / podcasts / video etc.
- Compliance support for any legal/medical campaign approvals (P3, cross-border, contracting & ZINC uploading etc.)
- Support marketing campaigns / tactical planning for Rheumatology franchise
- Support with organisation of external / internal events & congresses (particularly project management)
- Operational and administrative support of global meetings, development of agenda & minutes, engagements, logistics planning etc.
- Interaction with external vendors as required / support of budget management
- Liaison point for SharePoint access / brand enquiries / email list management / DAM / Global brand site
- Ad hoc activities for Rheumatology brand teams & supporting functions
To be considered you must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing role, preferably in the pharma/medical sector at senior/consultancy level.
Degree in Marketing/Business Digital/Natural science & social media proficiency
Ability to work on own initiative / Self starter
Proficiency in MS Office/Skype /Yammer/One Drive /SharePoint software.
Interested candidates should email their up to date CV in WORD format for immediate consideration.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.