Customer Services 3 mth contract training given based in Belfast Leading premium drinks Company requires Customer Services executive in Customer Services Department Purpose of the...
About the Role:
- Support the delivery of facilities management services to office and engineering sites in the Western Region, driving strategic and operational utilisation of buildings, staff and services to provide an effective and agile platform supporting business performance and growth
- Accountable for the operational delivery of FM services and supporting the overall experience delivery for visitors, contractors and employees
- Liaising with local stakeholders in order to provide an experience that reinforces the company's values, delivers a workplace platform to maximise business performance and ensures smooth business operation in line with defined workplace standards
- Working with the supplies partners, to ensure the sites are maintained to the highest standard, creating a consistent and appropriate service experience aligned to changing business needs.
- To support the site(s) and manage local contractor's service delivery
- To maintain stakeholder relationships
- Support of on site activities as required including
Required qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Working knowledge and experience of hard and soft service delivery in the office environment
- Working towards IOSH and Facilities management qualification or equivalent
- Capability to overcome problems and implement effective solutions
- Exhibit behaviours in line with the company's values
- Personable, delivery focused and willing to go the extra mile
For more information or to apply, please email: Mai.email@example.com
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.