IRC is currently hiring on behalf of a client for the role of a Supply Chain Administrator.
Title: Supply Chain Administrator
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Reporting To: Supply Chain Director
Contract: 3 months - extendable
Salary - €170 per day.
Full time - 40hrs/week
Job Description Summary
Our client is currently searching for a Supply Chain Administrator to assist with administrative activities associated with Data Privacy contract management. This person will work closely with cross functional teams and key stakeholders to ensure we have the latest contractual clauses in our agreements with suppliers that process personal data on behalf of the company. Key responsibilities will include reaching out to suppliers with updated contract templates capturing new standard contractual clauses in line with the latest Data Privacy regulations.
- Working closely with Global Data Privacy team to get a list of Privacy Assessments that require new SCCs.
- Engaging with the Business Process Owner (BPO) to complete Annex I of the Data Privacy Agreement.
- Issuing completed Annex II/III to Suppliers.
- Receiving the Third Party's responses.
- Evaluating the responses with Global Data Privacy and IT Security teams.
- Looping back with the Business Process Owner (BPO), SCM, IT Security, Global Data Privacy and Third Party, where there are queries, and Completing the Privacy Assessment, with requirements for Privacy by Design/Default, and finalising the Record of Processing Activity (RoPA).
- Some understanding of contract.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of contract management tools such as Ariba, iCertis, etc..
- MS Office Excel to an advanced standard is essential.
- Computer Literate on all MS Office programs.
- Experience in administration and data entry is essential
- Previous experience dealing with stakeholders and suppliers
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted