Guidant IRC are hiring on behalf of client for the position of a Supply Chain Co-ordinator within the Pharmaceutical industry.
Job Type: Fixed term 12-month contract Start Date: ASAP Location: Remote
A Customer Care Associates provides total support for the end-to-end order to cash process and associated responsibilities, for all customers within the company ensuring all service levels and compliance requirements are adhered to and met.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- To support customer care standard order fulfilment operations in accordance with company guidelines.
- Standard Terms and Conditions and IE pharmaceutical legislation, as directed by the Supply Chain Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring allocated tasks are delivered to the agreed standards and that all relevant KPI's and service level agreements are met.
- To ensure the integrity of financial, regulatory, and quality controls.
- Where requested ensure SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) exist, are updated to reflect current operations, and are read & understood.
- Operational Responsibility.
- Timely process of all order types, credit, and debit notes.
- Set up and maintain of Customer and Pricing Master data.
- Work closely with the Demand Managers and commercial teams to contribute to the process of managing stock availability.
- Proactively work and share information with the Supply Chain and Finance teams, on customer activities, issues, feedback, and problem solving.
- Liaise with third party service providers, where required.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recommend process improvement and assist with implementation of new processes
- Communicate and become the central point of contact for customers on matters regarding their orders to ensure that orders are processed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Refer enquires as appropriate to company associates or departments
- Handle calls and emails: ensure prompt response to customer's queries.
- Ensure effective written and verbal communications to customers where appropriate.
- Team Working
- Provide support and cover to colleagues when workload and priorities within the team when and where required, respect shifts times and flexible working.
- Proactively participate and organise team meeting when requested.
Key Performance Indicators
- Yearly objectives are set in line with the major accountabilities of the role. The progress and completion of objectives is monitored and reviewed at regular monthly checks in.
- Financial responsibility: Distribution costs as agreed with Supply chain and Finance teams.
- Impact on the organisation: Impacts organisation's ability and agility to deliver a leading customer focused Supply Chain to Contact Centre.
Education and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2-years customer service experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Data entry demonstrating excellent speed, numeracy and accuracy with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of computerised order processing/invoicing systems (SAP).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of the industry norms and practices.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and proactively resolve issues
- Ability to multi-task projects simultaneously.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted