Guidant IRC are currently recruiting on behalf of a client for the position of an Assistant Store Manager in the Retail industry.
Rate of pay: €40-45k/annum
Manage the day-to-day Sales and operational areas of the store (Operations, Warehouse & Front End) to deliver a store that is known as a destination for service in the local area. Deputising for the Store Manager when required.
Key Responsibilities /Duties
- Ensuring Operations, Front End and Warehouse teams are in place and fully trained to support the store achieve its sales targets.
- Delivering accurate inventory and ensuring all the appropriate stock control processes are conducted effectively.
- Ensuring all Model Week tasks are effectively carried out.
- Controlling the shrinkage and stock loss elements of the P&L ensuring budgets are not exceeded.
- Utilising the salary and wages budget efficiently to ensure appropriate deployment across all trading hours.
- Delivering stocktake to budget.
- Ensure stock is received accurately.
- Minimising stock and margin loss through effective processes and training for the teams.
- Maintaining pricing accuracy across the store.
- Maintaining effective home delivery processes.
- Minimise gaps through effective inventory accuracy processes.
- Delivering consistent "Always at our Best" principles.
- Recruiting and leading an engaged and focused team that understand the store specific plan.
- Supporting the store succession plan through coaching, training, and development of the team.
- Ensuring effective communication channels are in place throughout the team.
- Have experience in Similar role/ background
- Retail experience desired
- Management experience essential.
- Be able to deliver operational excellence.
- Improve customer service by acting as a role model for service to ensure customers remain the focus
- Engage our team by acting as a role model for safe practices, challenges behaviour to ensure a safe environment for team and customers
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted