IRC recruitment is currently hiring on behalf of a client for the role of a Store Manager within the retail industry.
Role: Store Manager
Number of roles: 2 (one in Santry, one in Dundrum)
Location: Santry & Dundrum
Our Store Managers drive the Brand. As Store Manager you will be a commercial leader, adapting an interest in all concepts in store to coach, and recruit within these concepts. As Store Manager you will have autonomy to drive your store to success through innovative leadership by engaging with your team. You will champion high levels of customer service and best practice standards within your store.
Ensure general housekeeping is maintained throughout each shift. Action Covid-19 guidelines in order to keep the team and customers safe.
- Use your commercial acumen to drive and increase store sales, store productivity and control cost
- Utilise the commercial reports daily & weekly to ensure store is set up to trade productively each day
- Responsible for recruitment, coaching and development of the team - maintaining high engagement and preparing them for future leadership opportunities
- Set your team up with objectives and have clear KPI's targets to achieve this. Follow up!
- Support and manage underperformers to ensure performance is in line with objectives set
- Be a commercial leader, adapting an interest in all concepts in store to coach and develop an epic team
- Stock management and rotation
- Implement VM guidelines and share results with the operations team in your region
- Visit competitors weekly and report any key notes within store and with the operations
- Maintain regular communication with our regional and brand centre team
- Experienced in delivering excellent customer service and driving overall store performance
- Competent in making business decisions
- Confident with report analysis and driving store productivity to achieve profit
- An understanding of the market, fashion, and fitness trends with a competitive edge
- Invests in the people with the ability to lead, coach and develop a talented team
- Knowledge of VM and product placement with a passion to Inspire
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to provide feedback
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted