Finance System Administrator
Guidant IRC is recruiting on behalf of a client for the role of a Finance System Administrator .
Location: Must be based in Republic of Ireland, preferably around Dublin but will be working remotely and travelling to meet clients 2-3 times per month
Contract Type: Permanent, 37.5 hrs per week
Salary: €55k/anum + car allowance 1250 euros/mth.
No of Vacancies: 1
We are looking for a motivated, communicative individual to join us to discuss client's requirements then specify and build an Integra environment to meet the client's needs. The role will also cover training clients on the use of the system as admin users and end
This role will also support Sales and Pre-Sales for client demonstrations and functionality / capability questions.
In addition to the above ad hoc consultancy and troubleshooting will also be required including Business Process Reviews with existing clients and upgrades to new versions of the software.
Integra is a suite of finance and procurement software commonly deployed in the cloud. Most of the client base is in the public sector (Healthcare and Local Government) in the UK and Ireland. The role involves working with the larger organisation, in particular with the project manager team.
What we're looking for:
- Implementing finance or procurement software experience- Experience working with Softwares such as Salesforce, Sage or Integra is essential.
- Experience consulting clients on software essential.
- Experience of working in a finance or procurement team
- Configuration or use of Business Intelligence tools
- Experience of running training sessions (desirable)
- Exceptional communication skills
- SQL knowledge
- Must have a Valid Driver's Licence in the UK
What is in it for you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Car allowance
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere within the organisation. You'll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted