Guidant IRC is hiring on behalf on a client for the role of a Senior Knowledge Management Strategist within the pharmaceutical industry.
Title: Senior Knowledge Management Strategist
Location: on site in Dublin (3 days on-site per week and 2 days remote)
Start date: ASAP
Duration of contract: 12 months
Rate: €750 per day and only LTD/Umbrella workers
Interview stages: 2 stage
The Senior Knowledge Management Strategist (SKMS) is responsible to drive the Knowledge Management strategy and the evolution / expansion of the service, creating new solutions and offering based on the existing capabilities of NKC. The SKMS designs and initiates innovative solutions, based on business needs understanding and design thinking / top-down thinking methodologies.
Education (minimum/desirable): Master's degree in Business Administration or Information Science
Languages: Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- 12+ years of work experience in Consulting, or a Corporate Knowledge Management function
- Strong knowledge of/experience with KM Framework and strategy, KM Solutions, Technologies and Systems, metadata taxonomies, and databases and transformations
- Design Thinking and Top-Down Thinking expertise
- Has led business transformation initiatives
- Project management skills and experience a plus
- Change management skills and experience a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to gather, analyse and report on data; develop insights, and follow through on actions to improve the quality and efficiency of KM service offerings
- Ability to work confidently and independently in occasionally complex and ambiguous situations with minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate internally and externally with a strong customer-service ethic
- Ability to prioritize, be agile and adapt to changing business needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Drive / lead KM business transformation initiatives
- Analyse business requirements and develop KM value propositions using existing methodologies, tools and technology platforms or propose innovative solutions to create value while minimizing costs / efforts
- Identify key areas / opportunities for KM service expansion and innovations, while developing further the KM framework to meet a wider range of business demands
- As part of knowledge strategic assessment or maturity model assessment, define and drive the knowledge management strategy and solution design approach, including potentially vendor selection to strengthen KM offering
- Prepare proposals and project plans to deliver work for our internal customers
- Initiate and lead strategic knowledge management initiatives which might include
- Support internal business units in defining a KM strategy, with clear priorities and business goals aligned with key stakeholders
-Prepare and lead KM workshop with internal customers
- Building taxonomies and ontologies
- Conducting analysis to continuously measure quality and effectiveness
- Drive work with other disciplines to streamline workflows and improve business processes associated with knowledge sharing.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of documentation needs, analysing existing content and focusing on high-quality work products that meet business standards and are appropriate intended audiences.
- Stay current on KM tools, trends, and methodologies to continually improve the organization's knowledge sharing capabilities.
- Support the Head of Knowledge Management for any ad hoc KM strategy initiative
- Collaborate with IT on data management, reporting needs and system improvements/integrations
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted