Due to continued expansion Irish Recruitment Consultants are delighted to grow their team and are looking for both junior and senior consultants to join their...
Purpose of the role:
Design and manage market research programs in several disease areas and functions in the organization to support decision making across the organization; Combine information from different sources, mainly market research to evaluate brands' performance and market trends; Recommend solid research methodologies/ tools to support the business; Evaluate the success of marketing initiatives through market research & internal workshops; Act as an internal consultant and partner to the business.
- Support senior members of the PMR function in delivery of the strategic, operational and functional
- Coordinate with the Integrated Insights Managers and MSO heads to plan and design market research analyses based on a sound understanding of the research tools, techniques, datasets, and resources available and their use at various stages of the 'product life-cycle'.
- Provide effective guidance and overall planning of studies, including questionnaire/ Design Study review, tracking of studies, alignment on questionnaire, screener and report structure
- Provide alternative proposals/different approaches and suggestions for optimisation of approach and synergies with other studies executed or planned
- Implement and execute studies on local, regional & global level
- Provide "visual examples" clips and key quotes together with final written report
- Design and implement new methodologies, processes and/or solutions to strengthen current research practices
- Improve planning & execution of primary market research programs. Verify concept's alignment to BU strategy, quality, and compliance requirements
Act as a team member of assigned projects to shape and review the detailed brand specific KPI definitions and guide the data collection formats and testing of data quality
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.