This is a wonderful experience for the someone with Legal secretary experience who is looking for a move into a larger firm which is...
IRC are currently hiring for a General Manager for a large facility management company. this role would be based on-site with a large Healthcare provider based in Limerick. Reporting to the Sector Director, the role holder will have demonstrable track record (at least 2 years) of successful people and client management in the support services industry.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package
- Excellent Career progression
- Opportunity to be mentored, to participate in learning and development opportunities and build your career
- Autonomy to manage your own workload whilst being part of a team
- To be a part of forward thinking ambitious, professional and growing company
Duties for this role include:
- Implement and manage the Healthcare recruitment process to ensure that the sector attracts and retains high calibre individuals;
- Ensure that all employees are recruited and vetted in accordance with agreed policies, procedures and legislation;
- Ensure the delivery of a first-class induction process that will provide new employees with an excellent experience at the start of their employment;
- Ensure team are trained in accordance with BIC'S standard;
- Lead culture of Company values and reward and recognition through the managing and development of processes to ensure employee retention and encourage appropriate attitudes and behaviours;
- Ensure compliance with Company ISO quality systems and procedures;
- Conduct required Risk Assessments in accordance with Company procedure;
- Facilitate inspections by safety representatives;
- Identify issues or risks that will impact the contract;
- Develop innovative solutions to meet and exceed client requirements;
- Work in partnership with the Senior Management and Business Development Team to implement marketing strategies and assist on contract bids.
Knowledge and Experience
- Commercial acumen
- Previous Facility Management experience required
Please send your CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.