Production Operators We are currently recruiting for production operators in Dublin 12. Candidates must have minimum of 2-3 years proven production experience. A strong work...
IRC are currently hiring for a Contracts Manager for a developing Data Networks company based in Limerick.
The contracts Manager will ideally be from a Structured cabling or Electrical background with strong supervisory experience.
- Structured Cabling or Electrical Experience
- Experience in the Management of Site Staff
- Responsible for project goods ordering
- Attending Site Meetings
- Planning of manpower requirements for current and new projects
- Timely ordering materials and ensuring goods don't go missing on-site
- Doing spreadsheet of site progress on each project.
- Submitting weekly project status report to management.
- Meeting project deadlines
- Liaising with QS to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Trades / Engineering background
- Proven track record overlooking numerous projects
- Ability to supervise numerous projects at one time
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated and hard worker
- Strong team building skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Technical and practical knowledge of the building industry is extremely important
- Strong budgeting skills
- Full clean driving licence
This will be a field based role so the successful candidate will be expected to spend the majority of his / her time travelling to site projects.
In return there will be a very competitive package on offer.
Please contact Patrick O'Regan in strict confidence 086-1451531 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.