IRC are currently hiring for CNC Operators for a large Manufacturing plant in Co.Limerick
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience and develop your career within Engineering.
The role will include:
- Setting and operating a variety of CNC mills and lathes machining high tolerance components
- Loading and running CNC programs through prove out
- Loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities
- Using SolidWorks, HSMXxpress CAM, Mazatrol and CNC Wizard for Cimcom to create CNC part programs for lathes and mills
- Inspecting work carried out and following the quality assurance system
- Assisting in stock control of materials, tooling and consumables
- Keeping machines and workshop clean and in good maintenance
- Meeting delivery requirements
To be considered, you must have:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in setting and operating CNC machines
- Experience of reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances
- Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques
- A proven ability to create CNC part programs with efficient results
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Windows and Office
If you feel you have the experience please apply via the link and we will be in contact.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.