We are currently recruiting for Production Operators to work with one of our largest clientsPerson SpecificationQuick Learner Strong Capacity to develop Technical Skillset in a...
Our client is currently seeking an Engineering Manager for a large Manufacturing plant in Shannon, Co.Clare
Engineering Manager to be responsible for Manufacturing Engineering governance and New Product Introduction, ensuring required product quality, cost and delivery are delivered to programme and align with the strategic business needs. Drive understanding of future business opportunities.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Being the Lead Manufacturing Engineer for the Engineering Department, ensuring best practice processes are developed.
- Providing Manufacturing Engineering support to both customers and suppliers
- Identifying and implementing improvements to equipment, processes and methods.
- Identifying and driving improvement initiative to reduce costs and improve on time delivery.
- Responsible for applying, maintaining and improving lean manufacturing procedures.
- Playing a lead role in developing processes and implementation of a new ERP solution.
- Actively supporting the development needs of the team to ensure task flexibility.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
Education and Experience
- Third level qualification in Engineering
- Familiarity with design, test and analysis tools and systems
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- Business and financial acumen
- High competency level in MS Office applications
Key Skills and Competencies
- Communication skills
- Negotiating and networking skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well against project deadlines
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Please apply via the link with an up to date CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.