This is a wonderful experience for the someone with Legal secretary experience who is looking for a move into a larger firm which is...
Irish Recruitment Consultants are currently recruiting for Process Technicians in County Limerick. These are Permanent Full time roles with immediate starts for the right candidates.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of technical and support roles to the Production / Manufacturing department.
Key Responsibilities of Process Technician:
- Ensure all processes & equipment are setup and ready for production.
- Monitor production outputs and downtime.
- Support all Validation processes.
- Log all procedures and logs
- Ideally have injection moulding experience
- Good technical background in plumbing /pneumatic / electrical
- Min of 4 year's experience in Industrial / Manufacturing environments
- Ideal candidates will have Plumbing / Electrical / Pneumatic / Piping / Welding experience
- Great technical experience in high volume manufacturing environments
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Previous validation experience is a huge advantage
- Strong technical understanding of set up and maintenance of manufacturing processes.
These roles will be starting immediately for the right candidates. Please contact Patrick O'Regan 061 - 462 433 or email: patrick.oregan@ irishrecruitment.ie
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.