Irish Recruitment Consultants are looking for Customer Service Collections to work within the financial sector of a large multinational firm. The ideal candidate would be...
- Processing payrolls across four domestic payroll entities comprising monthly, weekly and bi-weekly payrolls (currently payrolling 1700 associates)
- Accurately complete end to end payrolls adhering to strict deadlines
- Responsible for dealing with and resolving internal and external payroll queries and discrepancies in a timely manner
- Use of Quest and Service now ticketing systems
- Complete monthly and yearly statutory returns for each entity
- Liaise with HR Department and HR Operations regarding new starters, leavers, pay changes, etc.,
- Completion of all Monthly Payroll Reports, payroll journals, and other ad hoc reports and budgeting support required to support the HR, Finance, or business departments.
- Updating process maps and SOPS
- Uploading interface files from operations and vendors
- Uploading files and creating P45s, P30's and P35's
- Processing of BIKs
- Calculation of taxation
- IPASS certified
- Experience in using payroll systems -CorePay is a distinct advantage
- Expert level of Excel including use of VLOOKUP
- Excellent knowledge of statutory legislation
- Results driven and deadline focused
- Have proven experience in running payroll, filing returns and dealing with employee queries
- Have the ability to work independently and enjoy taking responsibility for own work as well as team results
- Be supportive to team colleagues
Interested candidates should forward their CV for consideration
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.