My client who is based in Co. Limerick is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Co-Ordinates to join their team. This person will be responsible for the implementation, management, maintenance and development of the current site system standards in compliance with current legislation and business needs.
- Management of the sites current and future Integrated Management System (IMS to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18801) and to ensure compliance with current legislation as well as internal and divisional procedures.
- Management of the sites Complementary Management Systems (CMS) to BRC and ISO 15378 and to ensure compliance with current legislation as well as internal and divisional procedures.
- QA in house Lab Testing of Insulation products to Irish Agreement Bord, EN standards.
- QA product conformance to CE marking, Issuing and Updating of CE Dop's and Product
- Prepare facility for all external and internal compliance audits and manage internal and external expectations
- Delivery of Tool Box Talks, Site QSHE Training and Site Safety Inductions
- Champion the QSHE agenda for the company and create future best practice
- Lead all audits on site
- QQ1 Level 6 Certified Manual Handling Instructor
- QQ1 Level 6 Train Trainer
- ISO Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001
- PSDS and PSCS training in the event of changes to regulations
- Excellent knowledge of Irish and European Health and Safety legislation
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.