Global Software Product House in Dublin City Centre looking for a Product Owner to join their team.
Salary = 40-45K + bonus + bens
Please be advised this role is available only to Irish, EU, UK or stamp 4 holding citizens currently residing in Ireland. No sponsorship.
- Accountable for synchronizing with the Product Manager/s and other PO's to ensure new work is brought into the backlog and prioritized appropriately.
- Accountable for story creation, ensuring story has necessary elements (Acceptance Criteria, Description, etc) and ensuring everyone on the team understands the story deliverables.
- Accountable for working with the product delivery team(s), architecture and design colleagues to ensure the required activities are delivered to sufficient/agreed quality (including edge cases and non-functional requirements).
- Participating in daily scrum, iteration planning meetings and iteration reviews.
- Develop deep functional product knowledge and an understanding of the technical composition of systems that support it.
Who we are looking for in this role:
- 2+ years of Product Owner and/or Business Analyst experience.
- Working knowledge of Agile principles; Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience is a plus.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams and facilitate conversations that lead to agreed direction.
- Advertising experience, publisher experience preferred. Bidding and budget experience a plus.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted