What your role will look like:
* A hands-on attitude, focused on practical, day-to-day operational aspects.
* Responsible for all aspects of organizational change management (OCM) related to the Contract Lifecycle Management implementation program.
* For different business functions, then plan and execute the OCM plan in a cross-functional manner and co-ordinate with focal points with the different business units and regions.
* Implement a meeting cadence and content for periodic meetings to monitor and control execution of the OCM plan with the different functional teams.
* Execute all processes and procedures established necessary for organizational change management, with clearly defined KPIs/metrics to measure performance.
* Assess and verify progress with key milestones in the OCM plan in relation to scope, cost and timing commitments.
* Operate as primary point of contact for all topics related to organizational change management across the CLM implementation program.
* Own and drive resolution of issues and risks that are directly linked to organizational change management.
* Ensure compliance with company standards for communications, training and testing.
* Ensure compliance with release management and change management practices.
What you'll have
* Demonstrable experience and expertise with both organizational change management in a business-facing role, along with a proven track record of producing results.
* Functional domain experience relative to technology-enabled business transformation across Legal, Sales and Supply Chain Management in an automotive, industrials or electronics industry setting.
* In-depth knowledge of processes and tooling related to organizational change management, with proven results in previous roles and with delivery of organizational change.
* Demonstrable experience with creation and execution of organizational change management plans, with specific focus on communications, training and testing activities.
* Bachelor's or master's degree in an appropriate technical or business based field.
* 10+ years of relevant change management experience in an information technology/ business solutions context, with at least 5 of those managing complex and/or demanding programs.
What you'll bring
* Be Accountable: hold yourself and team to critical deadlines and commitments.
* Be Influential: Communicate a compelling and inspired vision or purpose for the project to motivate and onboard the team. Also articulate and present to all layers of management.
* Be Results Driven: Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
* Be Adaptable: Cope with change and work effectively without having the total picture.
* Be Organized: Know how to organize people and activities into an efficient work flow.
* Be a Problem Solver: Solve difficult problems with effective solutions using rigorous logic and methods.
* Be Transparent: Provide direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted