About the role:
We are recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner to be home based in Ireland. They will lead the department in establishing HR management goals and objectives that align with the overall business direction, advise managers on all aspects of HR and monitor career management programs and employee relations counselling. They will work with senior staff to set priorities and direction of HR initiatives and manage a small HR team and monitor individual performance and development. They will ensure effective communication of issues, operating plans and responsibilities among location personnel, management and the corporate office to facilitate efficient and effective execution of HR programs. They will manage the day-to-day activities and strategic support of all aspects of personnel management for a department or a major business unit.
Location home based Ireland with travel to Dublin or Cork on occasion.
What you will be doing:
· Establishing a thorough understanding of the relevant business area, its strategic goals, opportunities, and challenges, and use this, plus any people insight data, to identify,
develop, agree, and deliver a People Plan that is strategically aligned to the business objectives and overarching People Plan.
· Delivering a Business Partnering service to senior business leaders, whilst also acting as a trusted partner and a coach.
· Demonstrating a commercial approach with a high-level of financial acumen to identify any key financial challenges that can be resolved via People interventions and propose and deliver solutions to the business.
· In partnership with key business stakeholders, taking accountability for delivery of positive momentum in key people metrics in line with the people plan.
· Through the proactive utilisation of MI / data, identifying key areas to drive improvement in people processes and activities.
· Collaborating with colleagues from Reward, Resourcing, L&D, HR Operations as well as other functions like finance, legal, compliance and risk to offer create solutions to a business problem.
· Driving employee engagement, sustainability and performance management activities using globally agreed frameworks, tools and processes aligned to the Divisional People Plan.
What we're looking for:
· Strong business acumen with demonstrated ability to see the big picture and offer creative solutions to the business issues aligned to the organisation's strategy.
· Demonstrated collaboration with senior leaders to implement change.
· The ability to navigate through the matrixed structure.
· Project management experience and able to use data to influence decision making.
· The ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and influence relevant stakeholders to deliver HR operational efficiency's.
· The confidence challenges the status quo and influence senior stakeholders.
· Curiosity towards understanding the HR trends and best practices.
· Diverse experience in business operations, projects, resourcing, talent management, transformation in more than one country in a commercial organisation or fast paced sales and growth business is highly desirable.
· You should have high levels of resilience and be able to cope with ambiguity and changing (sometimes competing) demands.
What's in it for you?
· A competitive basic salary and package
· Holiday as per country laws with the opportunity to buy extra leave
· The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
· Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, maternity and paternity pay and plenty more
· Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & well-being, travel and technology
· Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
· Role will report to UK and Ireland Head of HR
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted