Work in a positive, vibrant workplace in Castletroy in a role with potential to up-skill and develop. Apply now for a role where you will...
Guidant IRC are looking for Call / Contact Centre Agents for the Business Care or Collection departments for a number of our clients in Limerick and Shannon
Location: Limerick / Shannon
Overview of Role
The Customer Service Representative role offers a unique opportunity to take on customer facing responsibilities that directly impact our success. The role will involve providing first class service to customers and assisting with key operational tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a large company.
There are plenty of opportunities for progression through the company as they are more than just a contact centre. There are operational teams across many functions located in our client sites supporting development and career progression for the right candidate. You will be rewarded for hard work and this recognition is based on performance and results.
- Customer Service - inbound call management which ensures a good balance between productivity and quality
- Customer Service - outbound calls dealing with collections
- Deal with new and existing customers over the phone and support customers directly
- Provide advice, information and assistance on the clients product and services
- Ensure all calls are answered promptly and professionally
- Actively ring customers and work to targets
- Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary to get the job done
- Identify process improvement opportunities and raise through the appropriate forum
- Work hard to achieve KPI's in all areas
- Any other tasks as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Team player
- Takes ownership
- Organised and reliable with attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Work well under pressure
- Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- A sense of humour and positive, "make-it-work" attitude
- Must be comfortable with standard MS Office software (Outlook, Word) and quick to understand new software tools
- Fluency in English
Experience & working hours:
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience
- Must be willing to work shifts during evenings and weekends
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.