Guidant IRC are looking for Arrears Support Unit Agents to work within the financial sector of a large multinational firm.
The ideal candidate would be an individual that has a strong financial background while also coming from a very strong customer service background.
Your role would involve:
- Portfolio and/or credit management
- Overall management and responsibility for a dedicated list of customers/clients
- Negotiating with customers/clients
- Developing work strategies and/or loan restructuring options for each account
- Organising and attending face-to-face meetings with borrowers and their representatives
- Dealing with service queries
- Financial degree and/or working background
- Customer service experience - call centre based
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 462 435
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.