Guidant IRC are looking for a Team Leader for one of our leading clients Location: Shannon Key Responsibilities:Motivate Operations Agents to achieve all performance objective...
Irish Recruitment Consultants are looking for Collections Customer Service Agents to work within the financial sector of a large multinational firm.
The ideal candidate would be an individual that has a strong financial background while also coming from a very strong customer service background.
Your role would involve:
- Portfolio and/or credit management
- Overall management and responsibility for a dedicated list of customers/clients
- Negotiating with customers/clients
- Developing work strategies and/or loan restructuring options for each account
- Organising and attending face-to-face meetings with borrowers and their representatives
- Dealing with service queries
Skills & Experience:
- Collections experience an advantage
- Call centre / Customer service experience essential
- QFA or APA in housing loans an advantage
- Ability to work to designated individual and team targets essential
- Financial degree and/or working background
- Customer service experience - call centre based
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Robust further education scheme
- LAYA Healthcare
- Free parking
- Bonus scheme
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.