Customer Service Executives required for a busy call centre in Shannon, Co. Clare General duties include:- Dealing with new and existing customers over the phone.-...
IRC is recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent to join one of our clients Account Management Teams in Shannon. This role will support one of our clients large Enterprise customers.
- Receive, comprehend and be able to communicate instruction from management.
- Manage work activities assigned in line with time lines and objectives set.
- Provide daily continual and structured feedback to management on all work activities, team issues and or office related issues.
- Learn and apply all IT tools and systems required to complete the job in hand.
- Learn, apply and communicate product knowledge, transit times knowledge, booking related knowledge, track and trace knowledge and complaint handling and claims handling knowledge to expert levels.
- As identified by management, produce and analyse reports and data in line with requirements (be that on internal systems or Microsoft Office tools or other systems).
- Liaise with Office Manager to ensure the office equipment is in full working order and regularly maintained at all times. Equipment includes office fax, phones, PCs, printers, stationery provisions etc.
- Monitoring email address hourly and ensure tasks are managed in a timely manner.
- Assist with the maintenance of the intranet folder data for the client ensuring correct content, use, and distribution of information within it.
- Assist with the development of procedures and processes in conjunction with Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Escalate customer issues from self, team or customer in a professional manner by receiving and communicating the information to the Supervisor and/or Manager. Act as Supervisor and/or Manager instructs to re-install the customer's faith in the client and avoid further escalation to claims
- Ad-her to all standards and procedures to ensure that business effectiveness and customer service quality remain at a superior level
- Handle any other business tasks assigned by Supervisor and/or Manager in line with instruction given.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service Operations
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to problem
- Ability to respond appropriately to problem requests and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Proficiency with database management and software programs
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast paced environment
- Supportive of company standards by collaborating, communicating, and cooperating with internal staff members and external clients in a timely and professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Language Requirement: Fluency in English and German or Polish or French
If interested please send your CV to Sharon.Kiely@irishrecruitment.ie
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.