Job Title: Customer Service : French/ Italian/ SpanishIndustry: E-commerce/ Customer ServiceLocation: ShannonKey Responsibilities:Manage Inbound/outbound contact on request, via phone, email, and other applications.Order critical list...
IRC is recruiting for a Multilingual Client Success Analyst for a Fixed Term Contract (6 months) to join one of our clients Account Management Teams in Shannon. This role will support one of our clients large Enterprise customers.
What you will do:
- Manage the inbound /outbound contacts on request, via phone, email and other applications.
- Order Critical List management, proactively manage communication in timely manner.
- Order cancellation file management, proactively manage communication in timely manner.
- Order Management, Liaise with Customers directly regarding status of anomaly orders.
- Provide regular recommendations on process, tools and business improvements.
- Work with multi-disciplined and multi-location teams, running multiple tickets simultaneously.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Work closely with Client, Customer experience and account team to improve the processes of our existing customer service.
- Create and monitor internal cases for tracking wide range of issues that touch customer service flow, from process improvement, customer-reported issues and order problems.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service Operations
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to problem
- Ability to respond appropriately to problem requests and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Proficiency with database management and software programs
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast paced environment
- Supportive of company standards by collaborating, communicating, and cooperating with internal staff members and external clients in a timely and professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Language Requirement: Fluency in English and one other - French / Spanish / Italian
If interested please send your CV to Sharon.Kiely@irishrecruitment.ie
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.