HR and Payroll AdministratorOverview of Role My client is the world's largest ticket marketplace and is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious, intelligent,...
HR and Payroll Administrator
Overview of Role
My client is the world's largest ticket marketplace and is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious, intelligent, and talented people to help expand our international business.
Reporting to the Global Head of HR, the HR and Payroll Administrator is responsible for providing support in Ireland for the human resource and payroll administration function.
- Manage and update the company HR Information System (BambooHR)
- HR Administration including: Onboarding, Offboarding, tracking leave, employee references
- Payroll Administration
- Deal with employee requests in a timely manner.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company
- Office administration including: office supplies, invoice submission
Skills and Attributes:
- Degree in Human Resources Management at a minimum
- Excellent attention to detail is a vital element of this role.
- At least two years' experience of working in a generalist HR environment
- Payroll administration experience
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping.
- Trustworthy and discreet.
- Flexible and adaptable.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.