HR Administrator/Graduate required for our Limerick based client, salary €23,000
- Manage the end to end delivery of key administrative HR processes such as reference requests, probation tracking and contracts of employment.
- Monitor and govern the completion of on-boarding tasks by new joiners.
- Respond to employee queries within agreed lead times.
- Review and maintain ongoing data updates ensuring they are accurately tracked and updated on relevant systems.
- Responsible for maintenance of precise records relating to employment.
- Support with a number of payroll and benefit administration tasks.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of in-house systems and provide guidance to users if required.
- Office and Facilities administration.
- Support management on ad-hoc projects as required.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar administration role.
- Highly engaged, proactive and motivated individual.
- Approachable and highly professional in manner.
- Excellent organisation skills and first rate attention to detail.
- Experience of using data entry systems and ability to quickly learn the Companies systems and processes.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Ability to deliver on tasks and turnaround deliverables in a timely manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent MS excel skills as well as strong experience in other MS Office products.
- Experience with Bamboo HR system is desirable but not essential.
If interested please forward your CV to Sharon today at email@example.com
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.