About this Role:The key purpose of the Operations Manager is to deliver all aspects of business processes, efficiencies and performance analysis to drive operations teams...
Guidant IRC have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Administrator to work with our client based in Shannon, Co. Clare.
This role is a rolling/on-going temporary contract.
Duties of this role are as follows:
- Management support
- Dealing with requests from lenders
- Managing the interaction between contract generation from the legal team and execution
- Assisting with maintenance of statutory books
- Formatting a wide range of documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in line with divisional specification
Skills & Experience:
- Very good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong proficiency in use of office systems including XL
- Advantage if experience of working in a law firm corporate division or accountancy practice
- Advantage if experience of dealing with commercial contracts and involvement in corporate/company secretarial services.
- Litigation & conveyancing is a plus.
If you have the relevant experience and the above details interest you get in touch with Sharon today on firstname.lastname@example.org
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.