Irish Recruitment Consultants are looking for a Commercial Servicing Relationship Manager to work for one of our key clients in the financial sector. The ideal...
About this Role:
The key purpose of the Operations Manager is to deliver all aspects of business processes, efficiencies and performance analysis to drive operations teams to meet or exceed goals/objectives. The Operations Manager will work closely with Senior Management who have the responsibility for strategic planning, development and implementation in order to achieve business goals.
- Strategy and Planning - Support the design and implementation of the company's vision, strategy and business plan.
- Clients - Lead monthly meetings, take ownership for root cause analysis, create and implement strategies.
- Processes and Procedures - Support recommendations for development and revision of policies.
- MI - Work cross functionally to design, maintain and monitor metrics.
- Regulation and Operational Risk - Manage regulatory compliance impacts and ensure teams comply.
- Capacity and Budgets - Manage budget and resources
- People - Support a high level of organisation communication and lead diverse groups.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Accuracy, quality and turnaround times for instructions updated in the system
- Adherence to SLA's
- Measured by relevance, accuracy and timeliness of reports
- Customer feedback
- Measured by team results against individual and group targets
If you are interested in the above role please send your CV to Sharon today at firstname.lastname@example.org
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.