Role: Business AnalystLocation: Shannon with travel to DublinDuration: 6 to 12 months initially The purpose of the Business Analyst role is to support delivery of...
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Shannon with travel to Dublin
Duration: 6 to 12 months initially
The purpose of the Business Analyst role is to support delivery of a new Target Operating Model within the company by analysing business processes and ensuring that requirements are clearly defined, appropriately designed and input to the development process as part of the project delivery lifecycle and change controls items. The Business Analyst will also carry out testing activities as part of root cause analysis and UAT.
The Business Analyst is a subject matter expert (SME) in Retail mortgage servicing and will work across all departments, including Operations, IT, PMO, CRE, Compliance, Lending, Finance & MI and Pepper clients to ensure business requirements are defined and delivered to provide maximum benefit to the business.
The Business Analyst reports to the Business Design Manager (BDM) and is part of the PMO team. The Business Analyst will assist the BDM in managing the full life cycle of a change.
- Business Design - Conduct high quality business analysis and provide clear business requirement documentation
- Proactively engage with Project Manager, Business Design Manager and/or functional leaders to document business improvements and/or issues.
- Elicit and document business requirements with end users and stakeholders
- Create Business Requirements Documents and Functional Specifications.
- Communication of the requirements to IT
- Working with BDM and operational SMEs to capture to be processes and supporting documentation - i.e. SOPS, procedures, policy updates
- Provide support to UAT team by defining and carrying out tests to validate new processes.
- Ensure Business readiness for deployment of the change - i.e. Training support, user config, migration support, incident management
- Communication to the business / client
- Identify and escalate important systems issues to the BDM.
If interested in the above role please send your CV to me today - email@example.com
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.