RESPONSIBILITIES Follow training guidelines and standards to reflect the luxury brand standards and imageConsistently meet individual sales goals Provide excellent customer service skills,...
- Follow training guidelines and standards to reflect the luxury brand standards and image
- Consistently meet individual sales goals
- Provide excellent customer service skills, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed
- Demonstrate superior interpersonal and communication talent
- Build customer loyalty through active client development and follow-through
- Maintain an up-to-date and detailed client book
- Follow all Cultivate requirements and activities such as; courtesy and relationship emails, inviting customers back to shop, reactivation, capture compliance
- Follow company policies, procedures and use visual techniques
- Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication with all management and staff.
- Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
- Must be results driven and flexible to change
- Relevant interest in Fashion / Design.
- Advanced knowledge of POS and store systems is an advantage
- A minimum of 1 year on sales, preferably in a luxury retail environment would be desirable
- Strong clientele background
This is a 3 month contract starting on the 1st July and ending on the 30th September
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.