Purchasing Administrator. expanding purchasing Dept for North Dublin company Annual salary 26000- 33000 depending on experience Role Raise supplier purchase orders and customer invoicesAdministrative support...
IRC are looking for an Asset Manager - Real Estate for one of our large multinational firms
The ideal candidate would be an individual that has a strong background in portfolio management while also having an understanding of asset management strategies.
Your role would involve:
- Asset Management
- Implement asset management strategies as directed by the portfolio manager
- Manage all pre-market activity to achieve minimal delays in getting properties onto the market through effective and efficient process control
- Third party Relationship Management - Manage and direct receivers to pro-actively liaise with agents, ensuring that best possible financial return is achieved
- Analysis and Reporting - Produce accurate and reliable MIS for Portfolio Manager's/Senior Management on Sales and Stock levels at all times
- Business / Property degree and/or working background
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.