The business is now recruiting for a team of Outbound Telesales Executives who will contact its existing client base. This role is due to start on the 25th of February 2019 so you need to be available to start.
This role requires driven and energetic people with a passion for sales and up-selling.
What else it involves:
- You will be responsible for contacting & connecting with customers, identifying their needs and selling products to meet those needs.
- Participate in outbound calling campaigns to current customers to grow the customer base, with campaign support provided.
- Move prospects through sales cycle from lead to close. Many opportunities will close in a single call and others will require multi-day follow up
- Reviewing account activity and following up on existing and potential customers
- Identify cross sell and up-sell opportunities
- Work within set key performance measurements defined by the call centre and management team and process sales transactions using internal provisioning systems and follow set processes and procedures
- Ensure prospect and customer data is maintained in company systems (CRM)
- Dealing with potential cancellations and overcoming objections
- Meeting and exceeding assigned sales targets, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction
- Support inbound/outbound calls
Skills we are looking for:
- Experience in working in a high volume contact centre
- Past experience in a sales role preferred
- Proven track record in exceeding sales targets
- Passionate about delivering customer experience above and beyond customer expectation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Excellent influencing & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly adaptable individual that reacts positively to change in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work within a team on own initiative
- Excellent PC skills
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.