Key Responsibilities Diagnose the cause of customer issues and resolve in real time wherever possibleAchieve efficiency targets and customer satisfaction targetsFollow agreed lines of escalation...
**Multilingual Customer Service Agents Required**
Overview of Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced energetic company which is the main global hub for Customer Service worldwide. You will be joining a company which constantly looks at process improvement and they look to build, shape and deliver excellent customer service through constantly reinventing and innovating the service that they provide. You will get the chance to work in a multi-national environment with colleagues from many countries.
The Customer Service Representative role offers a unique opportunity to take on customer facing responsibilities that directly impact our clients success. The role will involve providing first class service to customers and assisting with key operational tasks.
There are plenty of opportunities for progression through the company and you will be rewarded for hard work and this recognition is based on performance and results.
- Customer Service - provide e-mail and phone support to customers to the required standard which ensures a good balance between productivity and quality
- Support customers directly on the ground
- Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary to get the job done
- Identify process improvement opportunities and raise through the appropriate forum
- Any other tasks as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Team player
- Takes ownership
- Organised and reliable with attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Work well under pressure
- Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Outstanding written and oral communication in all the desired languages
- A sense of humour and positive, "make-it-work" attitude
- Must be comfortable with standard MS Office software (Outlook, Word) and quick to understand new software tools
- Fluency in English and 1 other language e.g. French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Polish
Experience & working hours:
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience
- You will be working a 40 hour week
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.