Responsibilities:Provide advice and information to customers by various methods (Phone /Email /Chat etc.)Use the systems provided as they are intended and log customer interaction...
**Multilingual Customer Service Agents Required**
These roles are based in (1) Limerick and (2) Shannon, Co.Clare.
- Customer Service - provide e-mail and phone support to customers to the required standard which ensures a good balance between productivity and quality
- Support customers directly on the ground
- Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary to get the job done
- Identify process improvement opportunities and raise through the appropriate forum
- Any other tasks as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Team player
- Takes ownership
- Organised and reliable with attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Work well under pressure
- Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Outstanding written and oral communication in all the desired languages
- A sense of humour and positive, "make-it-work" attitude
- Must be comfortable with standard MS Office software (Outlook, Word) and quick to understand new software tools
- Fluency in English and 1 other language e.g. French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Polish
Experience & working hours:
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience
- You will be working a 40 hour week
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.