Role & responsibilities: Operational delivery Send purchase order to VendorProvide information and updates to service delivery teamEnsure successful delivery of equipmentGRN and print delivery...
The position duration is for 1 year on a fixed term contract with a view to be made permanent.
Please note you must have experience working with numerous currency's and a working knowledge of UK revenue as you will be working with sites in Scotland and reporting to head office based in the US. Some travel will be required between Slane and Scotland - possibly one day per month.
Finance, accounting, controls and reporting responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Perform accounting for all revenue streams and expenses related to visitor centres
- Prepare and record all cross company charges, currency translation and inter company accounting
- Prepare visitor centres purchase orders, requisitions, expense processing, invoicing & inter company billing processes, as applicable
- Execute and manage credit card, checks, banking and gift cards functions and processes for visitor centres
- Perform account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts as directed by Corporate
- Assist visitor centre staff in compiling and analyse information for budgeting & variance analysis from actuals and prior year
- Analyse visitor centres departmental information, projects, programs and operations, as applicable
- Ensures all financial controls are properly documented and procedures are in place and assists visitor centres departmental staff in designing and implementing appropriate internal controls and compliance with Corporate policies
- Ensures periodic physical inventory and petty cash counts and reconciliation of balances is in place
- Prepare and file all VAT returns, business license renewals, and any other local tax or legal reporting requirements
- Provide any data requested in connection with the preparation or review of income tax returns by external tax advisors
- Coordinate the activities of external auditors for areas of responsibilities including statutory audits.
Interested and available candidates should email their current CV for immediate consideration, ideally to interview this week!
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.